Ministix Ministix

Scribblies!

It definitley wasn't the best stick movie I've ever seen, but I don't believe your intentions were to make that way. The Newgrounds Portal isn't exactly the friendliest place for experimination or 'test' movies, its geared more twards completed work. I on the other hand, love seeing tests of this sort as they reveal more about an animator's paticular style and compisition choices, like a sketchbook would a pencil artist.
This style itself can go places. I don't know if you inteded to use less keyframes for a 'jerkyer', more delayed movement, but it definitley works in this case. I think the music complimented the animation nicely and the absence of sound effects was a good choice. I would love it if you were to continue to develop this style and release more movies.

Ways of the geek Ways of the geek

Lolmuch

Well, yeah, I knew I was a geek before watching this, but now you've once again reminded me. Good show m8. ^_^

The-Claw9999 responds:

hehe np

Madness Depredation Madness Depredation

...

Damn Krinkles... you really cranked up the 'holy shit dial' on this one! :). This is now my second favorite madness movie next to Avenger. Kick ass job!

Everying +
No negatives

Time Fcuk Time Fcuk

The most original game of its type

So basically if Portal, Cube, and Event Horizon all had a child together this would be the combination of said three parts, and its amazing! Great story, atmosphere, and most importantly gameplay! The idea of transcending the limits of space and time to ajust the environment itself to solve puzzles is fantastically done here and I loved the way the story is delievered, its subtle but engrossing. This is one great game!

Catch-A-Shit Catch-A-Shit

Awesome

Great game, very fun. I just have one question... what the hell did that guy eat?! lol.

-mbm

Powerfox V.3 Powerfox V.3

KA-BOOM!

Simply - freakin' - awesome!

Thats all I have to say.

Megaman - Spark Mandrill Megaman - Spark Mandrill

Excellent

Sounds great! Just like I remember it from Mega Man X.

Chronamut responds:

yaaaaaaaaaay!

-shawn-

eXp0sed eXp0sed

Great

I really liked it... high paced, but peacful. Keep up the good work!

eXp0se responds: